Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 90 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- 25 PDUs
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
- When you apply for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you get access to a free online course
- If you are looking for classroom training before certification, please refer to Training section to find a Registered Education Provider in your place.
Six Sigma Green Belt
The features include:
- Computer Based Training
- Flexible & Self-Paced Training
- 180-days access
- Electronic Certificate
- Online Proctored Exam