Duration: ~4:06 hours online training
This course will teach students the various aspects of being a security analyst, including the threat landscape, policies, procedures, risk, auditing, vulnerability, pen testing, methodologies, guidelines, and pen test results.
- Chapter 01 - Security Analyst and the Threat Landscape
- Chapter 02 - Policies, Procedures, and Risk
- Chapter 03 - Auditing, Vulnerability, and Pen Testing
- Chapter 04 - Methodologies, Guidelines, and Pen Test Results
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you