Scrum Product Owner Training
Duration: 3:09 hours online training
CEUs : 5
This course provides students with an introduction to Scrum. It also teaches students about roles and responsibilities, planning, managing quality, change, and risk, and sprints.
- Course 01 - Introduction
- Course 02 - Introduction to Scrum
- Course 03 - Roles and Responsibilities
- Course 04 - Planning
- Course 05 - Manage Quality, Change, and Risk
- Course 06 - Sprints
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers, business analysts, consultants, and team leaders tranisitioning to Scrum framework. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in agile projects and could benefit from learning about agile project management, the focus of this course will be only on Scrum.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Please note this is not a certification course.
Scrum Product Owner
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you