TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Series Duration: 14.23 hours online training
Total PDUs: 35 PDUs
This course is made up of three courses.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Risk Management Professional (RMP®) Exam Prep
- Strategic Planning Skills
Upon successful completion of the entire series, the learner will be ready to sit for the RMP® exam. The details of each course is listed below.
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers, and senior leaders managing the project or program management office. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about project management to work, the focus of this course will be to prepare the learner towards the project risk management certification.
You will learn the following topics from completing this course.
- Comprensive overview of the risk management stages
- Detailed overview of the stakeholder management and communication
- Understanding of the various tools and techniques for analysis, risk response planning, & control
- Understand overview of other project management processes and strategic planning
- Prepare for the RMP® exam
1. Introduction to Project Management
Duration: 9:48 hours online training
PDUs : 21
This course introduces participants to the practical basics of project management. Focus is placed on the ANSI and IEEE accepted standards for professional project management. The specific modules covered in this course are listed below.
- Course 01 - Introduction & Overview
- Course 02 - Teams & Leadership
- Course 03 - Project Communication
- Course 04 - Stakeholder Management
- Course 05 - The Basics of Project Management
- Course 06 - Scope and Requirements
- Course 07 - Developmental Methodologies
- Course 08 - Effective Budgets & Schedules
- Course 09 - Project Performance
- Course 10 - Change Management
2. PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® Exam Prep Series
Duration: 2:33 hours online training
This course will help prepare students for the Risk Management Professional exam, first by reviewing project management as a whole and going over the RMP credential, followed by looking at specific areas of project risk such as risk management planning, stakeholder management and communication, risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning, and finally learning to control those risks.
- Course 01 - Quick PM Review & the PMI-RMP® Credential
- Course 02 - Introduction to Project Risk
- Course 03 - Risk Management Planning
- Course 04 - Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Course 05 - Risk Identification
- Course 06 - Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Course 07 - Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Course 08 - Risk Response Planning
- Course 09 - Learning to Control Risks
3. Strategic Planning Skills
Duration: 2:02 hours online training
PDUs : None
This course will provide you with the skills tfor developing a clear understanding of your organization's current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
- Course 01 - Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 02 - Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 03 - Developing the Strategic Plan
- Course 04 - Executing the Plan
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you