TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Series Duration: 22:42 hours online training
Total PDUs: 35 PDUs
This course is made up of three courses.
- Agile Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Exam Prep (Sixth Editon PMBOK)
- Scrum Immersion
Upon successful completion of the entire series, the learner will be ready to sit for the PMI-ACP® exam. The details of each course is listed below.
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers, scrum masters, product owners, and team leaders. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about agile approaches to product delivery or project management, the focus of this course will be to prepare the learner towards the project management certification.
You will learn the following topics from completing this course.
- Comprensive overview of the Agile Framework
- Agile Mindset and Philosophy
- Understanding of the various tools and techniques to use in agile ceremonies
- Understand how to execute agile projects using various delivery fameworks
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP® exam
1. Agile Master
Duration: 3:18 hours online training
PDUs : None
This course provides students with an Agile overview. It also helps students to understand lean software development, understand Kanban, get an introduction to Scrum, understand XP software development, and learn about other Agile models.
- Course 01 - Course Introduction
- Course 02 - Agile Overview
- Course 03 - Understanding Lean Software Development
- Course 04 - Understanding Kanban
- Course 05 - Introduction to Scrum
- Course 06 - Understanding XP Software Development
- Course 07 - Other Agile Models
2. PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® Exam Prep Series
Duration: 14:45 hours online training
PDUs : 21
This course covers the functions and features of Agile Certified Practitioner to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the application process and the exam, Agile principles, and value-driven delivery. They will also learn about stakeholder engagement, boosting team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution, and continuous improvement.
- Course 01 - The Process
- Course 02 - The Exam
- Course 03a - Agile Principles & Mindset Part 1
- Course 03b - Agile Principles & Mindset Part 2
- Course 04 - Value-Driven Delivery
- Course 05 - Stakeholder Engagement
- Course 06 - Boosting Team Performance
- Course 07 - Adaptive Planning
- Course 08 - Problem Detection & Resolution
- Course 09 - Continuous Improvement
3. Scrum Immersion
Duration: 4:39 hours online training
PDUs : 14
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to utilize Scrum, the agile software development framework for managing product development. Students will first go through an overview of Scrum itself, followed by Scrum basics, key Scrum artifacts, user stories, and finally how to implement Scrum in an organization.
- Course 01 - Overview
- Course 02 - Scrum Basics
- Course 03 - Key Scrum Artifacts
- Course 04 - User Stories
- Course 05 - Implementing Scrum
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Learners are encouraged to check the PMI website for latest updates. At this point, to apply for the PMI-ACP®, one must have
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP and
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you