TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: ~8:20 hours online training
In today's digital world, Microsoft® PowerPoint plays a crucial role in communicating our thoughts while presenting to a small or large audience. Whether we are presenting about our project in schools and colleges or presenting to management about updates to our projects, presentations are critical to high-bandwidth communication. Mastering the basics of PowerPoint is therefore inevitable. This series will introduce Microsoft® PowerPoint in two parts both for personal productivity and professional benefit. As a bonus, we will also introduce Microsoft 2019 essentials covering Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Microsoft Office 2019 New Features
Duration: ~2:46 hours online training
This course will introduce students to the new features in Microsoft Office 2019, including updates to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Course 01 - Word
- Course 02 - Excel
- Course 03 - PowerPoint
- Course 04 - Outlook
- Course 05 - Access
Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 - Part 1
Duration: ~3:00 hours online training
This course will introduce students to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2019, as well as teach them how to develop a PowerPoint presentation, perform advanced text editing operations, add and arrange graphical elements, modify graphical elements, and prepare to deliver a presentation.
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Chapter 2 - Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Chapter 3 - Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
- Chapter 4 - Adding and Arranging Graphical Elements
- Chapter 5 - Modifying Graphical Elements
- Chapter 6 - Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 - Part 2
Duration: ~2:34 hours online training
This course will teach students about customizing design templates, using ink to hand draw elements, adding tables, adding charts, working with media, building advanced transitions and animations, finalizing a presentation, customizing presentation navigation, and securing and distributing a presentation.
- Chapter 1 - Customizing Design Templates
- Chapter 2 - Using Ink to Hand Draw Elements
- Chapter 3 - Adding Tables
- Chapter 4 - Adding Charts
- Chapter 5 - Working with Media
- Chapter 6 - Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
- Chapter 7 - Finalizing a Presentation
- Chapter 8 - Customizing Presentation Navigation
- Chapter 9 - Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Microsoft® PowerPoint 2019 PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you