TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: ~8:20 hours online training
In today's digital world, it is impossible to live without an email. The email themselves have become sophisticated in how they land on our inbox. Additionally, the applications used for sending and receiving emails have become sophisticated further tracking much more than just emails. This series will introduce Microsoft® Outlook in two parts both for personal productivity and professional benefit. As a bonus, we will also introduce Microsoft 2019 essentials covering Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Microsoft Office 2019 New Features
Duration: ~2:46 hours online training
This course will introduce students to the new features in Microsoft Office 2019, including updates to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Course 01 - Word
- Course 02 - Excel
- Course 03 - PowerPoint
- Course 04 - Outlook
- Course 05 - Access
Microsoft Outlook 2019 - Part 1
Duration: ~3:51 hours online training
This course will introduce students to Microsoft Office Outlook 2019, as well as teach them about formatting messages, working with attachments and illustrations, customizing message options, organizing messages, managing your contacts, working with the calendar, and working with tasks and notes.
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started with Outlook 2019
- Chapter 2 - Formatting Messages
- Chapter 3 - Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Chapter 4 - Customizing Message Options
- Chapter 5 - Organizing Messages
- Chapter 6 - Managing Your Contacts
- Chapter 7 - Working with the Calendar
- Chapter 8 - Working with Tasks and Notes
Microsoft Outlook 2019 - Part 2
Duration: ~2:11 hours online training
This course will teach students about modifying message properties and customizing Outlook, organizing, searching, and managing messages, managing your mailbox, automating message management, working with calendar settings, managing contacts, managing activities using tasks, sharing Outlook items, and managing Outlook data files.
- Chapter 1 - Modifying Message Properties and Customizing Outlook
- Chapter 2 - Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Chapter 3 - Managing Your Mailbox
- Chapter 4 - Automating Message Management
- Chapter 5 - Working with Calendar Settings
- Chapter 6 - Managing Contacts
- Chapter 7 - Managing Activities Using Tasks
- Chapter 8 - Sharing Outlook Items
- Chapter 9 - Managing Outlook Data Files
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Microsoft® Outlook 2019 PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you