Duration: 7:39 hours online training
The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business' objectives
- Chapter 00 – Course Introduction
- Chapter 01 – Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- Chapter 02 – ITSM and Continual Improvement
- Chapter 03 – Principles and Themes
- Chapter 04 – Organizational Change Management
- Chapter 05 – Effective Communication to enable CSI
- Chapter 06 – Use Metrics & Measurement
- Chapter 07 – CSI Approach
- Chapter 08 – Integrating CSI with ITIL & Beyond
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
ITIL® EXAM VOUCHER
All ITIL training courses require the purchase of an official exam voucher that will be provided to only after completely finishing the modules and having passed the training exams.
Please reach out to email@example.com after completing the assigned modules fully and passed the internal exams.
Requests will be reviewed and exam vouchers provided only for those that have successfully completed the requirements.
AXELOS CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Please review the Axelos website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you