ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
Duration: 11:48 hours online training
This hands-on course leads to a Certificate in ITIL Service Management - Managing Across the Lifecycle. This certification completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices. The Managing Across the Lifecycle subject areas include Introduction to IT Service Management Business & Managerial Issues, Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management, Management of Strategic Change, Risk Management, Managerial Functions, Understanding Organizational Challenges, Lifecycle Project Assessment, and Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance.
- Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
- Chapter 02 – Introduction to Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Chapter 03 – Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Chapter 04 – Process Integration
- Chapter 05 – Managing Services Across the Lifecycle
- Chapter 06 – Governance
- Chapter 07 – Measurement
- Chapter 08 – Implement & Improve
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
ITIL® EXAM VOUCHER
All ITIL training courses require the purchase of an official exam voucher that will be provided to only after completely finishing the modules and having passed the training exams.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the assigned modules fully and passed the internal exams.
Requests will be reviewed and exam vouchers provided only for those that have successfully completed the requirements.
AXELOS CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Please review the Axelos website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you