Duration: 5:15 hours online training
This course will introduce students to version 4 of the ITIL Foundation course. This course will cover digital transformation, key concepts, service value, and the Service Value Chain & Practices.
- Chapter 01 – Course Introduction
- Chapter 02 – Digital Transformation
- Chapter 03 – Key Concepts
- Chapter 04 – Service Value
- Chapter 05 – Service Value Chain & Practices
- Chapter 06 – Course Summary
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
ITIL® EXAM VOUCHER
All ITIL training courses require the purchase of an official exam voucher that will be provided to only after completely finishing the modules and having passed the training exams.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the assigned modules fully and passsed the internal exams.
Requests will be reviewed and exam vouchers provided only for those that have successfuly completed the requirements.
AXELOS CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Please review the Axelos website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you