Duration: ~4:30 hours online training
The Apache Hadoop® a framework of libraries allowing the processing of large amount of distributed data using simple programming models. Extending from the Hadoop Fundamentals course, this course will teach students about YARN, Nifi, MapReduce, Hbase, and creating an HBase app.
- Chapter 01 - YARN
- Chapter 02 - Nifi
- Chapter 03 - MapReduce and Hbase
- Chapter 04 - Creating an HBase App
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you