TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 23:03 hours online training
Extending from Front End Full Stack Developer Fundamental training, the programming skills extend into object oriented programming. Some of the most powerful programming languages in this arena are Java, C++, and C#. This training series will provide foundations of these programming languages. Please review below for details.
Java Part 1: What's New
Java Part 2: Various Updates, Security and RIA
Programming C# - Intermediate
Bootstrap 4: Exploring New Features
1. Java Part 1: What's New
Duration: 3:39 hours online training
This course will teach students about language enhancements, concurrency utilities, IO and new IO, files, Async, change, and network protocols.
- Course 01 - Language Enhancements
- Course 02 - Concurrency Utilities
- Course 03 - IO and New IO
- Course 04 - Files, Async, Change
- Course 05 - Network Protocols
2. Java Part 2: Various Updates, Security, and RIA
Duration: 4:06 hours online training
This course will teach students about XML and I18N updates, I18N and frameworks, JDBC updates, and JDBC enhancements and Security.
- Course 01 - XML and I18N Updates
- Course 02 - I18N and Frameworks
- Course 03 - JDBC Updates
- Course 04 - JDBC Enhancements and Security
3. C++ Intermediate
Duration: 4:16 hours online training
This course will teach students about data structures, pointers, arrays, and strings.
- Course 01 - Data Structures and Pointers
- Course 02 - Arrays and Strings
4. Programming C# - Intermediate
Duration: 7:34 hours online training
This course will teach students about types, operators, precedence, nulls, XML file I/O, strings, dates, conditionals, looping, objects, and classes.
- Course 01 - Types and Operators
- Course 02 - Precedence and Nulls
- Course 03 - XML and File I/O
- Course 04 - Strings and Dates
- Course 05 - Conditionals and Looping
- Course 06 - Objects and Classes
5. Bootstrap 4: Exploring New Features
Duration: 3:28 hours online training
This course will teach students about getting started with Bootstrap 4 and creating a responsive website.
- Course 01 - Getting Started
- Course 02 - Creating a Responsive Website
- Course 03 - Couse Conclusion
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Front End Full Stack Developer: Intermediate PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you