TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 33:03 hours online training
Essential web design concepts combined with a few computer programming languages are becoming critical core skills for today's digital learners entering the world of front-end full stack development. These skills are the basics of computer science, visual animation, user-experience design, gaming, etc. This training series gives an overview of all these programming languages. Please review below for details.
Introduction to Web Design
HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals
Programming C# - Fundamentals
1. Introduction to web Design
Duration: 7:22 hours online training
This course will teach students about the basics of web design, web design fundamentals, webfonts, cascading style sheets, introduction to grid structures, forms and icons, and positioning and resources.
- Course 01 - Basics of Web Design
- Course 02 - Web Design Fundamentals
- Course 03 - Webfonts
- Course 04 - Cascading Style Sheets
- Course 05 - Introduction to Grid Structures
- Course 06 - Forms and Icons
- Course 07 - Positioning and Resources
2. HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals
Duration: 4:54 hours online training
This course will teach students about basic HTML, CSS basics, links, layout, tables, forms, and video.
- Course 01 – Basic HMTL
- Course 02 – CSS Basics
- Course 03 – Links
- Course 04 - Layout
- Course 05 - Tables
- Course 06 - Forms
- Course 07 - Videos
Duration: 4:28 hours online training
4. Angular Fundamentals
Duration: 5:58 hours online training
This course will introduce students to Angular, as well as teach them about Angular components, routing, directives, services, HTTP, pipes, updates, and best practices.
- Course 01 - Introduction to Angular
- Course 02 - Angular Components
- Course 03 - Routing, Directives, and Services
- Course 04 - HTTP and Pipes
- Course 05 - Updates and Best Practices
5. C++ Fundamentals
Duration: 3:28 hours online training
This course will get students started with C++ 11 and teach them about Syntax Fundamentals.
- Course 01 - Getting Started
- Course 02 - Syntax Fundamentals
6. Programming C# - Fundamentals
Duration: 6:53 hours online training
This course will introduce students to .NET, as well as teach them about their first app, debugging, errors, projects, syntax, variables, and data types.
- Course 01 - Getting Started with .NET
- Course 02 - Your First App
- Course 03 - Debugging and Errors
- Course 04 - Projects and Syntax
- Course 05 - Variables and Data Types
- Course 06 - A Closer Look at Data Types
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Front End Full Stack Developer: Fundamentals PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you