TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 14:58 hours online training
In today's digital world, it is impossible to live without using technology enabled devices. So, preventing against cybercrimes is pivotal. At the same time, learning more about ethical ways of hacking is also indispensable. This course packages foundational concepts to prepare one for Mile2® Certified Professional Ethical Hacker CPEH™.
- Ethical Hacker
- OWASP® Avoiding Hacker Tricks
- Certfied Professional Ethical Hacker - CPEH™
1. Ethical Hacker
Duration: 3:44 hours online training
This Official Mile2® cyber security certification training series covers everything you need to know about becoming a ethical hacker. Students will learn about reconnaissance, protocols, Windows hacking, attacking web technologies, and pen testing wireless networks.
- Course 01 - Overview
- Course 02 - Reconnaissance
- Course 03 - Protocols
- Course 04 - Windows Hacking
- Course 05 - Attacking Web Technologies
- Course 06 - Pen Testing Wireless Networks
2. OWASP® Avoiding Hacker Tricks
Duration: 1:24 hours online training
This course will teach students about avoiding hacker tricks.
- Course 01 - Avoiding Hacker Tricks
3. Certified Professional Ethical Hacker - CPEH™
Duration: 0:40 hours online training
This course will teach students about ethical hacking. Topics covered include cryptography, password cracking, malware, social engineering, network attacks, hacking wireless networks, and more.
- Course 01 - Security Fundamentals
- Course 02 - Access Controls
- Course 03 - Protocols
- Course 04 - Cryptography
- Course 05 - Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Course 06 - Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Course 07 - Output Analysis and Reports
- Course 08 - Reconnaisance, Enumeration and Scanning
- Course 09 - Gaining Access
- Course 10 - Maintaining Access
- Course 11 - Covering Tracks
- Course 12 - Malware
- Course 13 - Buffer Overflows
- Course 14 - Password Cracking
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Mile2® CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- The minimum eligibility requirements for this CPEH™are 12 months of IT Networking or IT Security Experience
- Please check Mile2® for certification requirements
Ethical Hacker PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you