Duration: 6:15 hours online training
In today's digital world, it is impossible to live without using technology enabled devices. So, preventing against cybercrimes is pivotal. At the same time, learning more about ethical ways of hacking is also indispensable. Students will learn about reconnaissance, protocols, Windows hacking, attacking web technologies, and pen testing wireless networks.
NOTE: This course only focuses on a brief overview of the CEH exam concepts. To prepare for the Mile2® Certified Professional Ethical Hacker CPEH™, check out the Ethical Hacker PowerPack.
- Course 01 - Overview
- Course 02 - Reconnaissance
- Course 03 - Protocols
- Course 04 - Windows Hacking
- Course 05 - Attacking Web Technologies
- Course 06 - Pen Testing Wireless Networks
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you