TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Series Duration: 5.70 hours online training
Total PDUs: 7 PDUs
This course is made up of three courses.
- Executive Strategy & Management
- Managing Project Teams
- Strategic Planning Skills
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers raising to manage many projects, and senior leaders managing the project or program management office. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about project management to work, the focus of this course will be to strategize, manage teams, and work with executive management.
You will learn the following topics from completing this course.
- Learn about the executive strategic skills and associated management
- Learn about managing project teams
- Understand overview of other project management processes and strategic planning
1. Executive Strategy & Management
Duration: 1:55 hours online training
PDUs : 7
Executive Strategy & Management is designed to help executives and senior managers develop a well formed organizational strategy and other essential documents and plans for success. At the end of the course, students will be able to develop a real-world strategy document for their organization and possess the elements necessary to put this plan into action.
- Course 01 - The Basics of Project Management
- Course 02 - The Keys to Success
- Course 03 - Strategy Basics
2. Managing Project Teams
Duration: 2:33 hours online training
Utilize the Managing Project Teams training to learn how to properly build, nurture, and manage your team. From identifying and utilizing strategies when managing a working team, to effectively closing out a project with your team, this course is a must have for Project Managers.
- Course 01 - Knowing Your Team
- Course 02 - Managing Your Team
3. Strategic Planning Skills
Duration: 2:02 hours online training
PDUs : None
This course will provide you with the skills tfor developing a clear understanding of your organization's current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
- Course 01 - Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 02 - Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 03 - Developing the Strategic Plan
- Course 04 - Executing the Plan
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Essential Project Management - 2
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you