TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Series Duration: 11:40 hours online training
Total PDUs: 42 PDUs
This course is made up of three courses.
- Quality Management
- Schedule & Cost Control
- Scope & Requirements Management
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, or those seeking to enter project management, and existing project managers. This course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about project management to work.
You will learn the following topics from completing this course.
- Learn the principles of Schedule Management
- Learn the principles of Cost Management
- Learn the principles of Scope & Requirements Management
- Learn the principles of Quality Management
1. Quality Management
Duration: 2:20 hours online training
PDUs : 7
This course provides students with extensive project quality management skills. Students willfirst go through the concept of quality, customer input to quality, how to plan quality, qualitycontrol, and finally the Six Sigma methodology.
- Course 01 - Concept of Quality
- Course 02 - Customer Input to Quality
- Course 03 - Plan Quality
- Course 04 - Quality Control
- Course 05 - Six Sigma
2. Schedule & Cost Control
Duration: 4:11 hours online training
This course provides participants with real world tools to manage the complex problems surrounding schedule and cost management. Students will learn a variety of tools and techniques to see what works and what does not in the real world of project management.
- Course 01 - Quick PM Review
- Course 02 - Time Management
- Course 03 - Critical Path Method
- Course 04 - Basic Cost Management
- Course 05 - Introduction to Earned Value
- Course 06 - Critical Chain Management
- Course 07 - Other Cost Calculations
3. Scope & Requirements Management
Duration: 5:09 hours online training
PDUs : 21
This course introduces participants to the tools and techniques necessary to develop well-understood project requirements. Participants are introduced to Displayed Thinking, use-cases, requirements interviews, requirements meetings, requirements documentation, and many other topics critical to the success of a complex project.
- Course 01 - Effective Listening Skills for Requirements Definition
- Course 02 - Stakeholders
- Course 03 - Scope Definition
- Course 04 - Creating Effective Work Breakdown Structures
- Course 05 - Requirements Basics
- Course 06 - Use Cases
- Course 07 - Development Methodologies
- Course 08 - Testable Requirements
- Course 09 - The Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Course 10 - Business Domain Modeling
- Course 11 - Other Advanced Tools
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Essential Project Management - 1
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you