TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 9:05 hours online training
In today's digital world, it is impossible to live without using technology enabled devices. So, preventing against cybercrimes is pivotal. This courses focues on four critical areas emphasized by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP®).
- OWASP® Threat Fundamentals
- OWASP® Avoiding Hacker Tricks
- OWASP® Forgery and Phishing
- OWASP® Proactive Controls
These principles are generically applicable to everyone regardless of their profession.
1. OWASP® Threat Fundamentals
Duration: 3:44 hours online training
This course will teach students about understanding threats, session security, security misconfiguration, data exposure, and cryptography.
- Course 01 - Understanding Threats
- Course 02 - Session Security
- Course 03 - Security Misconfiguration
- Course 04 - Data Exposure and Cryptography
2. OWASP® Avoiding Hacker Tricks
Duration: 1:24 hours online training
This course will teach students about avoiding hacker tricks.
- Course 01 - Avoiding Hacker Tricks
3. OWASP® Forgery and Phishing
Duration: 0:40 hours online training
This course will teach students about forgery and phishing.
- Course 01 - Forgery and Phishing
4. OWASP® Proactive Controls
Duration: 3:33 hours online training
This course will teach students about OWASP Proactive Controls 1-10.
- Course 01 - Controls 1-5
- Course 02 - Controls 6-10
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Essential Cyber Security PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you