TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 16:25 hours online training
Among many types of computer programming languages, a few languages continue to be sought after in meeting many business needs. This course provides a deeper insight into one of these essential languages (C#). Please review below for details.
- Programming C# Fundamentals
- Programming C# Intermediate
- Programming C# Advanced
1. Programming C# Fundamentals
Duration: 6:53 hours online training
This course will introduce students to .NET, as well as teach them about their first app, debugging, errors, projects, syntax, variables, and data types.
- Course 01 - Getting Started with .NET
- Course 02 - Your First App
- Course 03 - Debugging and Errors
- Course 04 - Projects and Syntax
- Course 05 - Variables and Data Types
- Course 06 - A Closer Look at Data Types
2. Programming C# Intermediate
Duration: 7:34 hours online training
This course will teach students about types, operators, precedence, nulls, XML file I/O, strings, dates, conditionals, looping, objects, and classes.
- Course 01 - Types and Operators
- Course 02 - Precedence and Nulls
- Course 03 - XML and File I/O
- Course 04 - Strings and Dates
- Course 05 - Conditionals and Looping
- Course 06 - Objects and Classes
3. Programming C# Advanced
Duration: 1:48 hours online training
This course will teach students about working with objects, methods, methods in classes, inheritance, interfaces, and arrays.
- Course 01 - Working with Objects
- Course 02 - Methods
- Course 03 - Methods in Classes
- Course 04 - Inheritance
- Course 05 - Interfaces
- Course 06 - Arrays
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Essential C# PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you