TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 9:36 hours online training
This training series is made up of five courses. Please review below for details.
1. Communication Essentials
Duration: 1:49 hours online training
This course teaches students about business communication, verbal and non-verbal communication, written communication, electronic communication, communicating with graphics, and effectively working for your boss.
- Course 01 - Business Communication
- Course 02 - Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Course 03 - Written Communication
- Course 04 - Electronic Communication
- Course 05 - Communicating with Graphics
- Course 06 - Effectively Working for Your Boss
2. Time Management Skills
Duration: 1:14 hours online training
This course teaches students about identifying goals, effective energy distribution, working with your personal style, building your toolbox, and establishing your action plan.
- Course 01 - Identifying Goals
- Course 02 - Effective Energy Distribution
- Course 03 - Working with Your Personal Style
- Course 04 - Building Your Toolbox
- Course 05 - Establishing Your Action Plan
3. Managing Project Teams
Duration: 2:13 hours online training
Utilize the Managing Project Teams training to learn how to properly build, nurture, and manage your team. From identifying and utilizing strategies when managing a working team, to effectively closing out a project with your team, this course is a must have for Project Managers.
- Course 01 - Knowing Your Team
- Course 02 - Managing Your Team
4. Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Duration: 1:16 hours online training
From managers to staff members, the need to assume leadership responsibilities for projects is always needed, regardless of your job title. This course will teach you how to make a meaningful contribution by leading others through the stages of planning, executing, and completing a project.
- Course 01 - Planning the Project
- Course 02 - Implementing the Project Plan
Strategic Planning Skills
Duration: 2:02 hours online training
This course will provide you with the skills tfor developing a clear understanding of your organization's current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
- Course 01 - Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 02 - Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 03 - Developing the Strategic Plan
- Course 04 - Executing the Plan
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Essential Business Management
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you