TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: 9:06 hours online training
This training series is made up of five courses. Please review below for details.
1. Professionalism in the Office
Duration: 2:16 hours online training
This course teaches students about positioning yourself as a professional, enhancing your professional image, expanding your skills, communicating for results, and building relationships and networks.
- Course 01 - Positioning Yourself as a Professional
- Course 02 - Enhancing Your Professional Image
- Course 03 - Expanding Your Skills
- Course 04 - Communicating for Results
- Course 05 - Building Relationships and Networks
2. Business Etiquette and Professionalism
Duration: 1:50 hours online training
This course teaches students principles of professional behavior, interview etiquette, planning and attending business meetings, electronic etiquette, and multicultural etiquette.
- Course 01 - Principles of Professional Behavior
- Course 02 - Interview Etiquette
- Course 03 - Planning and Attending Business Meetings
- Course 04 - Electronic Etiquette
- Course 05 - Multicultural Etiquette
3. Thinking Critically
Duration: 1:42 hours online training
This course teaches students about facing new problems, establishing the problem, discovering the solution, and accepting a decision.
- Course 01 - Facing New Problems
- Course 02 - Establishing the Problem
- Course 03 - Discovering the Solution
- Course 04 - Accepting a Decision
4. Customer Service Skills
Duration: 1:16 hours online training
This course teaches students about understanding customer service, focusing on the customer, customer service and the telephone, handling complaints, and enduring stress.
- Course 01 - Understanding Customer Service
- Course 02 - Focusing on the Customer
- Course 03 - Customer Service and the Telephone
- Course 04 - Handling Complaints
- Course 05 - Enduring Stress
Strategic Planning Skills
Duration: 2:02 hours online training
This course will provide you with the skills tfor developing a clear understanding of your organization's current and desired state, its operations and market position. Learn how to develop a mission and vision statement for your company, after gathering the information that influences your business, from operational data to assessing internal and external factors.
- Course 01 - Preparing for the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 02 - Initiating the Strategic Planning Process
- Course 03 - Developing the Strategic Plan
- Course 04 - Executing the Plan
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Essential Business Etiquette PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you