TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: ~23:13 hours online training
We live in a world of data that is further transformed in the world of cloud. Organizations are looking at the total cost of ownership by transitioning from on-premise to cloud architecture. This shift in thinking requires understanding database fundamentals, cloud, and some cloud specific utilities that facilitate this massive amount of data in the transition. This training series combines five powerpful courses focusing on Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft Azure, and Hadoop fundamentals.
1. Exploring SQL Server 2016: Fundamentals
Duration: ~4:54 hours online training
This course will introduce students to SQL Server 2016, as well as teach them about T-SQL and manageability enhancements, more enhancements and In Memory Tables, and Column Store Indexes.
- Course 01 - Introduction to SQL Server 2016
- Course 02 - T-SQL and Manageability Enhancements
- Course 03 - More Enhancements and In Memory Tables
- Course 04 - Column Store Indexes
2. Exploring SQL Server 2016: Intermediate
Duration: ~5:10 hours online training
This course will teach students about security and availability, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, and advanced integration.
- Course 01 - Security and Availability
- Course 02 - SSIS
- Course 03 - SSAS and SSRS
- Course 04 - Advanced Integration
3. Microsoft Azure 2017
Duration: ~5:19 hours online training
This course will introduce students to Microsoft Azure, as well as teach them about the Azure App Service, monitoring and application insights, and DevOps.
- Course 01 - Introduction to Azure
- Course 02 - App Service
- Course 03 - Monitoring and App Insights
- Course 04 - DevOps
4. Hadoop Fundamentals
Duration: ~3:20 hours online training
This course will teach students about Hadoop architecture, ETL, and MapReduce.
- Chapter 01 - Hadoop Architecture
- Chapter 2 - ETL and MapReduce
5. Hadoop Intermediate
Duration: ~4:30 hours online training
This course will teach students about YARN, Nifi, MapReduce, Hbase, and creating an HBase app.
- Chapter 01 - YARN
- Chapter 02 - Nifi
- Chapter 03 - MapReduce and Hbase
- Chapter 04 - Creating an HBase App
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Database to Cloud Transition PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you