TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: ~27:45 hours online training
The abundance of data in today's digital world has formed the basis of data science as a critical foundation for organizations to analyze data. This requirement enforces programmers and data scientists to know specific programming languages to analyze data further. This training series focuses on these langauges such as R, Ruby, and Python.
1. Introduction to R
Duration: ~5:14 hours online training
This course will introduce students to R, as well as teach them about variables, data structures, operators, data frames, and tables.
- Course 01 - Introduction to R
- Course 02 - Variables
- Course 03 - Data Structures and Operators
- Course 04 - Data Frames and Tables
2. Python Fundamentals
Duration: ~8:41 hours online training
This course will teach students about installing and configuring Python, syntax, importing, statements, types, strings, booleans, files, lists, tuples, comprehensions, functions, and classes.
- Course 01 - Install and Configure
- Course 02 - Syntax, Import, Other Topics
- Course 03 - Statements
- Course 04 - Types
- Course 05 - Strings, Booleans and Files
- Course 06 - Lists, Tuples, Comprehensions
- Course 07 - Functions
- Course 08 - Classes
3. Ruby Fundamentals
Duration: ~5:11 hours online training
This course will introduce students to Ruby, as well as teach them about classes, methods, variables, data structures, loops, enumerable methods, and finishing touches.
- Course 01 - Getting Started
- Course 02 - Classes and Methods
- Course 03 - Variables and Data Structures
- Course 04 - Loops and Enumerable Methods
- Course 05 - Finishing Touches
4. Python Tools, Modules, and JSON
Duration: ~3:51 hours online training
This course will teach students about programming tools, modules and packages, and metaprogramming and JSON.
- Course 01 - Programming Tools
- Course 02 - Modules and Packages
- Course 03 - Metaprogramming and JSON
5. Ruby Intermediate
Duration: ~4:48 hours online training
This course will teach students about conditionals and blocks, metaprogramming, frameworks, and algorithms.
- Course 01 - Conditionals and Blocks
- Course 02 - Metaprogramming
- Course 03 - Frameworks and Algorithms
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Data Science PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you