TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: ~11:26 hours online training
In designing and developing software interfacing with the web through web services, several design patterns apply. One architectural approach to designing and developing software is using representational state (REST) of the webservices to give better interoperability. This training series packages three courses not only giving an overview of the REST architectural design considerations but also introducing the security aspects related to such interoperability.
RESTful Services: Fundamentals
Duration: ~4:13 hours online training
This course will give students an overview of RESTful Services, as well as teach them about paths, injection, sub resources, response, form, and exceptions.
- Chapter 01 - Overview and Paths
- Chapter 02 - Injection and Sub Resources
- Chapter 03 - Response, Form and Exceptions
RESTful Services: Data, JAX-RX and Jersey
Duration: ~3:07 hours online training
This course will introduce students about RESTful Services, including install, JAX-RS, and Jersey, developing an application, and the server.
- Chapter 01 - Install, JAX-RS, and Jersey
- Chapter 02 - Developing an Application
- Chapter 03 - The Server
Duration: ~4:06 hours online training
This course will teach students the various aspects of being a security analyst, including the threat landscape, policies, procedures, risk, auditing, vulnerability, pen testing, methodologies, guidelines, and pen test results.
- Chapter 01 - Security Analyst and the Threat Landscape
- Chapter 02 - Policies, Procedures, and Risk
- Chapter 03 - Auditing, Vulnerability, and Pen Testing
- Chapter 04 - Methodologies, Guidelines, and Pen Test Results
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
RESTful Services and Security PowerPack
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you