Duration: 5:16 hours online training
This series will cover the basics of Computer Fundamentals. Students will get an overview of operating system fundamentals and computer and network terminology. They will also learn about working with software and the OS and troubleshooting.
- Course 01 - Operating System Fundamentals
- Course 02 - Computer and Network Terminology
- Course 03 - Working with Software and the OS
- Course 04 – Troubleshooting
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you