CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-103 & LX0-104)
Duration: ~20 hours online training
This course will prepare students for the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam. It provides a comprehensive look at common tasks performed by system administrators. This includes installation, management of Linux systems from the command line and the GUI, user administration, file permissions, customization, software configuration, management of Linux-based clients, troubleshooting, and much more. Expanded coverage of networking and security are covered, which is in step with the CompTIA exam objectives.
- Course 01 - Installation
- Course 02 - Using Linux2
- Course 03 - File and Directory Management
- Course 04 - System Administration
- Course 05 - Application Management
- Course 06 - System Configuration
- Course 07 - Process and Module Management
- Course 08 - System Maintenance
- Course 09 - Networking
- Course 10 - File Sharing and Printing
- Course 11 - Interoperability2
- Course 12 - Security
- Course 13 - Web Environment
- Course 14 - FTP and Email Services
- Course 15 - Troubleshooting and Maintenance
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
CompTIA CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Please review the CompTIA website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
CompTIA Linux+(LX0-103 & LX0-104)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you