TRAINING SERIES OVERVIEW
Duration: ~52:18 hours online training
Security practices are taking the epicenter of many software development, product development, and project management practices. Having a holistic approach with multiple certifications bring credibility to any individual pursuing security concentration. If you have the sufficient work experience and are ready to embark on this multiple security certification journey as you leverage the preparation to get more return on investment, this training series is for you. This course combines three critical certification preparation courses for you.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Duration: ~15:38 hours online training
Anyone building a professional career in information security knows the value of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). It is a globally recognized "must-have" qualification from an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)². This course will teach students about security and risk management, asset management, security architecture and engineering, communication and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, security operations, and software development security.
- Course 01 - Security and Risk Management
- Course 02 - Asset Management
- Course 03 - Security Architecture and Engineering
- Course 04 - Communication and Network Security
- Course 05 - Identity and Access Management
- Course 06 - Security Assessment and Testing
- Course 07 - Security Operations
- Course 08 - Software Development Security
Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO™)
Duration: 20:21 hours online training
Any IT or IS manager or IT Compliance Auditor building a professional career in information security knows the value of the Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO™). It is a reputed certification from Mile2®. This Official Mile2® cyber security certification training series covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Information Systems Security Officer. Students will learn about risk management, security management, authentication, access control, security models, operations security, symmetric cryptography and hashing, asymmetric cryptography and PKI, network connections, network protocols and devices, telephony, VPNs and wireless, security architecture, software development security, database security and system development, business continuity, disaster recovery, incident management, law, and ethics, and physical security.
- Course 01 - Risk Management
- Course 02 - Security Management
- Course 03 - Authentication
- Course 04 - Access Control
- Course 05 - Security Models
- Course 06 - Operations Security
- Course 07 - Symmetric Cryptography and Hashing
- Course 08 - Asymmetric Cryptography and PKI
- Course 09 - Network Connections
- Course 10 - Network Protocols and Devices
- Course 11 - Telephony, VPNs and Wireless
- Course 12 - Security Architecture
- Course 13 - Software Development Security
- Course 14 - Database Security and System Development
- Course 15 - Malware and Software Attacks
- Course 16 - Business Continuity
- Course 17 - Disaster Recovery
- Course 18 - Incident Management, Law, and Ethics
- Course 19 - Physical
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
Duration: ~16:19 hours online training
This course will teach students about identifying security fundamentals and threats, analyzing risk, conducting security assessments, implementing network, operational , host, and software security, managing identity and access, implementing cryptography, addressing security issues, and ensuring business continuity
- Course 01 - Identifying Security Fundamentals
- Course 02 - Analyzing Risk
- Course 03 - Identifying Security Threats
- Course 04 - Conducting Security Assessments
- Course 05 - Implementing Host and Software Security
- Course 06 - Implementing Network Security
- Course 07 - Managing Identity and Access
- Course 08 - Implementing Cryptography
- Course 09 - Implementing Operational Security
- Course 10 - Addressing Security Issues
- Course 11 - Ensuring Business Continuity
- There are no labs associated with this course.
- This entire course series is to be taken with CISSP for full certification exam prep
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
CompTIA CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Please review the CompTIA website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
(ISC)² CERTFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the (ISC)² website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
Mile2® CERTFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the Mile2® website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you