Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CNFE™)
Duration: 15:18 hours online training
The Certified Network Forensics Examiner (CNFE™) from Mile2® is a reputed certification raising the skills of network and security profesionals . This course will introduce students to examining network forensics. Topics covered include investigative methodology, physical interception, wireless traffic capture and analysis, malware forensics, and more.
- Course 01 – Digital Evidence Concepts
- Course 02 – Network Evidence Challenges
- Course 03 – Network Forensics Investigative Methodology
- Course 04 – Network Based Evidence
- Course 05 – Network Principles
- Course 06 – Internet Protocol Suite
- Course 07 – Physical Interception
- Course 08 – Traffic Acquisition Software
- Course 09 – Live Acquisition
- Course 10 – Layer 2 Protocol
- Course 11 – Protocol Analysis
- Course 12 – Wireless Access Points
- Course 13 – Wireless Traffic Capture and Analysis
- Course 14 – NIDS/Snort
- Course 15 – Centralized Logging and Syslog
- Course 16 – Investigating Network Devices
- Course 17 – Web Proxies and Encryption
- Course 18 – Network Tunneling
- Course 19 – Malware Forensics
- Course 20 – Network Forensics and Investigating Logs
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Mile2® CERTFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the Mile2® website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
Certified Network Forensics Examiner (CNFE™)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you