Certified Information Systems Audior (CISA®)
Duration: 15:56 hours online training
With a growing demand for professionals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA® from ISACA® has become the preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world. Many enterprises and government agencies increasingly recognize, require and expect their IS and IT professionals to hold this certification.
Our CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor course provides the student with the knowledge and proficiency to prepare for the globally recognized CISA certification exam. The CISA certification has become very popular since it originated in 1978, and is a benchmark for IS audit, security, control, and assurance personnel to validate their skill set.
- Course 01 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Course 02 - Governance and Management of IT
- Course 03 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Course 04 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Course 05 - Protection of Information Assets
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
ISACA® CERTFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the ISACA® website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you