Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioenr (CHISSP™)
Duration: 5:30 hours online training
The Cerfified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner (CHISSP™) from Mile2® is a certification targeted towards practitioners in the healthcare field. This course covers the skills and knowledge needed to implement the best IT Healthcare Practices, as well as regulatory compliance and standards in the healthcare industry. The certification was developed because of growing industry regulations and privacy requirements in the healthcare industry. CHISSPs are vital in managing and protecting healthcare data and are tasked with protecting patient information by implementing, managing, and assessing proper IT controls for patient health information integrity.
- Course 01 - The Healthcare Industry
- Course 02 - The Healthcare Regulatory Environment
- Course 03 - Privacy and Security in Healthcare
- Course 04 - Information Governance and Risk Management
- Course 05 - Information Risk Assessment
- Course 06 - Third-Party Risk Management
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Mile2® CERTFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the Mile2® website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner (CHISSP™)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you