Certified Digital Forensincs Examiner (CDFE™)
Duration: 6:18 hours online training
The Cerfified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE™) from Mile2® is a certification targeted towards those investigating fraud focusing on cybercrime. This course will teach students about examining digital forensics. Topics covered include investigative theory, digital acquisition & analysis tools, forensic examination protocols, processing techniques, specialized artifact recovery, mobile forensics, and more.
- Course 01 - Introduction
- Course 02 - Computer Forensic Incidents
- Course 03 - Investigation Process
- Course 04 - Disk Storage Concepts
- Course 05 - Digital Acquisition & Analysis
- Course 06 - Forensic Examination Protocols
- Course 07 - Digital Evidence Protocols
- Course 08 - CFI Theory
- Course 09 - Digital Evidence Presentation
- Course 10 - Computer Forensic Laboratory Protocols
- Course 11 - Computer Forensic Processing
- Course 12 - Digital Forensics Reporting
- Course 13 - Specialized Artifact Recovery
- Course 14 - e-Discovery and ESI
- Course 15 - Cell Phone Forensics
- Course 16 - USB Forensics
- Course 17 - Incident Handling
- Course 18 - PDA Forensics
- Course 19 - Investigating Harassment
There are no labs associated with this course.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Mile2® CERTFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please review the Mile2® website for eligibility, certification, and exam requirements.
Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE™)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you