Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® Exam Prep Series
Duration: 14:25 hours online training
This course series has been designed to prepare participants to take the Project Management Institute's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam, and is based on the information covered in the 10 areas of study used to formulate the exam, including the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc. In addition to providing a comprehensive presentation and review of the material covered on the exam, this course will guide the student through the exam application and registration procedures.
- Course 01 - CAPM® Application & Exam
- Course 02 - Organizations and Project Management
- Course 03 - The Basics of Project Management
- Course 04 - Project Integration Management
- Course 05 - Project Scope Management
- Course 06 - Project Schedule Management
- Course 07 - Project Cost Management
- Course 08 - Project Quality Management
- Course 09 - Project Resources Management
- Course 10 - Project Communications Management
- Course 11 - Project Risk Management
- Course 12 - Project Procurement Management
- Course 13 - Project Stakeholder Management
- Course 14 - Professional Responsibility
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers, and senior leaders managing the project or program management office. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about project management to work, the focus of this course will be to prepare the learner towards the project management certification.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Learners are encouraged to check the PMI website for latest updates. At this point, to apply for the PMP®, one must have
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. Our Project Management Basics online course fulfills this educational prerequisite.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you