Duration: 3:18 hours online training
CEUs : 6
This course provides students with an Agile overview. It also helps students to understand lean software development, understand Kanban, get an introduction to Scrum, understand XP software development, and learn about other Agile models.
- Course 01 - Course Introduction
- Course 02 - Agile Overview
- Course 03 - Understanding Lean Software Development
- Course 04 - Understanding Kanban
- Course 05 - Introduction to Scrum
- Course 06 - Understanding XP Software Development
- Course 07 - Other Agile Models
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers, and senior leaders managing the project or program management office. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about project management to work, the focus of this course will be to prepare the learner towards the project management certification.
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you