PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® Exam Prep Series
Duration: 14:45 hours online training
PDUs : 21
This course covers the functions and features of Agile Certified Practitioner to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the application process and the exam, Agile principles, and value-driven delivery. They will also learn about stakeholder engagement, boosting team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection and resolution, and continuous improvement.
- Course 01 - The Process
- Course 02 - The Exam
- Course 03a - Agile Principles & Mindset Part 1
- Course 03b - Agile Principles & Mindset Part 2
- Course 04 - Value-Driven Delivery
- Course 05 - Stakeholder Engagement
- Course 06 - Boosting Team Performance
- Course 07 - Adaptive Planning
- Course 08 - Problem Detection & Resolution
- Course 09 - Continuous Improvement
This course is designed for aspiring graduates, existing project managers, scrum masters, product owners, and team leaders. Although this course can also be taken by anyone who is working in projects and could benefit from learning about agile approaches to product delivery or project management, the focus of this course will be to prepare the learner towards the project management certification.
You will learn the following topics from completing this course.
- Comprensive overview of the Agile Framework
- Agile Mindset and Philosophy
- Understanding of the various tools and techniques to use in agile ceremonies
- Understand how to execute agile projects using various delivery fameworks
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP® exam
In order to receive the completion certificate, learners must have completed reviewing all the modules and have successfully passed the training mockup exam.
Learners are encouraged to check the PMI website for latest updates. At this point, to apply for the PMI-ACP®, one must have
- Secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP and
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Exam Prep (Sixth Edition PMBOK)
All course contents are carefully created and presented by experienced professionals. These courses
- Are Self-Paced Learning modules
- Comprises of Computer-Based Training
- Includes 360-day Access from the day access is granted to you